From: david doebele

Date: February 5, 2022 at 6:41:51 PM CST

To: "[protected]@allenturnerchevrolet.com"

Subject: LOSS OF CONFIDENCE

On 12/30/2021 I brought my Equinox in for a simple oil change and to refill my refrigerant for the AC.

Shortly after dropping the car off I was told that I needed a radiator flush and fluid exchanged. Having just had that completed last summer I passed.

Next I was told that I my key FOB blade would not hold. Now I became concerned as the key FOB had been replaced when you all broke it in August less than three month ago. When I mentioned that the topic was dropped.

Next I was told I had a red engine warning light... there was not such warning when I brought the car in, There was about a year ago and it was addressed.

Next I was told that I needed a wheel alignment... even though my most recent one was less than a month ago.

I was then told I had a "catastrophic" leak at my water pump. Not knowing me I considered this unlikely as I park my car in a garage and there has NEVER been a sign of a leak. Nor has my vehicle ever run hot since you flushed my radiator. I was told I had been told about this before "many times". The record showed no such warning.

I picked my car up paid for the oil change and the procedure on my AC unit. I drove the car off and the AC was not working at all.

The interior of the vehicle had grease marks.

I brought the car back and asked for refrigerant to be added. 'It was completed and I had to pay another fee.

The AC has been cold every since.

Trusting you auto mechanic is important for everyone. A person who just throws out a bunch of unneeded procedures is not an auto mechanic but rather a commissioned employee trying to frighten people into not needed procedures.

This is the first time I felt this one, but it is a true feeling now. I cancelled my loan with Capitol One at your dealership because of this feeling.

Thank you

Doebele

Desired outcome: explanation

0 comments